Anuraag previously performed a variety of management roles in the retail, restaurant and hotel sectors. He has worked for prominent companies such as Glendola Leisure and boutique hotel operator Hotel du Vin. An economics graduate from the University of Birmingham, Anuraag – while completing his masters degree in international hotel management from the University of Surrey – also held an internship position at Davis Langdon (now AECOM). He is also responsible for recruitment of staff in the London office and the production of the London Hotel Development Monitor in conjunction with London & Partners.
- Hotel market performance analysis of UK and Europe
- Market and financial feasibility studies covering UK, wider Europe and Africa
- Assessment of hotel asset related performance for hotel asset/portfolio reviews, operator selection process, required due diligence on buy-side or sell-side on behalf of established/prospective investors in the hotel real estate sector
- Brand development strategies and route to market entry strategies
- Repositioning studies of existing hotel assets
- Expert witness in hotel-related cases, with particular expertise in assessing potential loss of trading profit
- Hotel/resort development advice in order to ascertain the optimum facility mix to produce highest investment returns
Direct Line: +44(0)20 7892 2206
Anuraag has extensive consultancy experience covering a wide variety of hotel and resort-related services.